Monday, 17 December 2012

Fast Internet Money - Doubling Stocks Review - Exposed - What The Others Won't Tell You


This is a must read, if you are looking for the truth about Doubling Stocks. Doubling Stocks Review: Is it a Scam?

What The Others Won't Tell You.

What's in it for them? Why are they doing this, i kept asking myself? Yet it is very good. You know they can't be making any money at all from their newsletter. It's so cheap. I have always thought there was something wrong with Doubling Stocks.

But I am relieved to say that doesn't seem to be the case. The price is driven up and they sell (pump and dump), then when their subscribers start buying. I reasoned that they are buying their own picks before putting them in the newsletter, at first.

But I certainly have never believed that to be the case, i'm an optimist. Are they just fabulously wealthy and sharing with the world? But Where did the money come from to buy it? Marl is good and does an excellent job. The Robot Stock Picker (a software program), it took a lot of money to implement Marl. So what is their incentive and where does it come from?

Just read the fine print. 000 for most of the stocks they promote, $75. They are paid in cold hard cash, they don't accept stock for payment. They are paid to promote certain penny stocks. But enough, not all of them, no. Thats when I discovered Doubling Stocks Recommendations are Biased.

So that is where they are making their money !

The end result is you still end up with a fairly solid pick. Technical analysis and run it through Marl before deciding to promote it, research, so they still do their homework. And offer long range promise, the stocks have to me worthy of promoting. So they don't promote just any penny stock for everyone who has the money to pay them, but Doubling Stocks does seem to value their reputation.

It made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. I was uneasy about accepting and acting on promoted penny stocks, even so.

I started watching the stocks Doubling Stocks were promoting and actually discovered a system to take advantage of it - and it works almost every time. I was wrong, as it turns out. I have always thought getting involved with a stock that was being promoted was a bad thing, you see. It made me want to run the other direction and stop listening to their advice, at first.

Even the ones that don't go as predicted are by no means losers, because they have worked so hard to make sure the companies they are involved with are on solid ground.

Make my pick and buy the stock, it only takes me about an hour a week to do my research. And my success rate has skyrocketed. Days or even weeks trying to find the right stock to invest in like I used to, i no longer spend hours. It really makes things easy for me, with this simple system. I actually look forward to the promoted stocks, now.

Learn How To Profit From Biased Recommendations

No comments:

Post a Comment